- Science & Commerce stream for classes 11th & 12th
- Studies based on CBSE pattern up to class 8th
- Teacher Student Ratio 1:30: Ideal student. Teacher Ratio ensures one to one interaction and personal attention to every child by teacher.
- Experienced & Trained Teachers: Good results are achieved as a result of constant efforts by teachers to provide best knowledge to students. Only experienced and trained faculty can do it.
- Compulsory English Speaking: Compulsory student-teacher Interaction in English develops public speaking and boosts confidence.
- Special attention on handwriting in English as well as Hindi.
- Personality Development Classes once a week to groom personality and teach etiquettes and manners.
- Special guest lectures to groom life skills and inculcate human values.
- Dance, Music, Art & Craft to nurture artistic and creative aspect of students.
- Co-curricular activities and Inter house Competitions to develop team building, leadership skills and body fitness.
- Historical Visits, Study Tours, and recreational Tours to provide general knowledge and give a glimpse of the world.
- Constant Parent-Teacher interaction about the child’s progress through meeting and mobile application.
- Personalized counseling to Students as well as Parents related to Career and Life skills.
- Internet connectivity for academics and project work
- Certified teachers with more than 20 years experience.
- Students enabled to do cursive writing from K.G.I.
- Students learn to write all Hindi/English alphabets in Nursery.
- Students learn to write daily diary from K.G.I.
- Activity based learning.
- Interactive learning through smart class.
- Play zone for small kids
Rajdeep Khandelwal (IIT Mumbai), JP Morgan Chase
I owe my way to IIT Kanpur to my school Virgin Mary for the strong base in studies which laid the foundation for my career.
Aniket Patni (IIT Kanpur), JP Morgan Chase
My School Virgin Mary made me a confident person ready to take up challenges to face the world.
Arvind Ghorwal (IIT Mumbai), Meraki Startup
It is the discipline that I learned at Virgin Mary, helped in shaping up my own start-up and make timely decision.